EU Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance IPA-III Term
- It is foreseen to grant annual allowance concerning 5 Thematic Windows, which have been designated in place of the country-based IPA budget allocation for IPA III Term.
- Under the 5 thematic windows as specified, each and every candidate state will draw up its projects, after which the projects that are deemed suitable by the Commission will be selected within the scope of IPA. There will be two critical selection criteria: relevance and maturity.
- None of the thematic windows will be granted with the same financial aid allocation. An indicate budget will be determined for each dialog.
- The 5 thematic windows determined are as follows:
- Supremacy of law, fundamental rights and democracy,
- Good governance, conformance of acquis, strategical communication and good neighbour relations,
- Green agenda and sustainable connectivity,
- Competitiveness and inclusive growth,
- Regional and overseas collaboration
It is planned to lodge project application under the thematic window of “Green Agenda and Sustainable Connectivity” within the sector of Environment and Climate.